Dear Dudes and Dudettes, Fighters or Sleepers,
Ecco a voi la nostra 6° PILLOW FIGHT... in Pigiama
all of you are more than welcome to actively participate in this international event (check out the FB event to confirm your participation)!
" Pillow Fight Milano… in Pajama, let's go to have an Harlem Shake too" (6th edition in Milan) – SAVE THE DATE!!!
All over the world, groups like us organize free, fun, all ages, non-commercial public events. At 3pm there will start the Pillow Fights in many major cities of the world. Check out the main website below and scroll to your town to see if there is one there.
# Here FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1542037026044404/
@ PAGE “No Pants Subway Ride vs Pillow Fight” https://www.facebook.com/pillowfightwithnopantsmilano
@ GROUP “No Pants vs Pillow Fight – MilanoMobs” https://www.facebook.com/groups/NPSRvsPFmilano/
# Here Activity on Couchsurfing: https://www.couchsurfing.com/events/579960
# Here CS-Thread link: https://www.couchsurfing.com/nearby/threads/19421498/45.4654219/9.1859243/Milan,%20Lombardy,%20Italy
# Here Activity on Funmob: https://www.tbd
# Here the International link (take a look on the Milano page): http://www.pillowfightday.com/
# Here what happened in Milan last year – PICS: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10203590282818903.1073741900.1270519210&type=1&l=e26f345881 , 2 years ago - VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKifkIfcYt0&feature=youtu.be
and 3 years ago – VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBnAwkeOUyY
MORE than 700 ATTENDEES last april (check out the previous event https://www.facebook.com/events/162191513991447/ )
@ What? Pillow Fight (in Pajamas...)
@ Where? Milano, Arco della Pace [http://tinyurl.com/arcodellapace]
@ When? Saturday 11st April 2015 - 2.30pm
@ Why? To have fun sunrise under a rain of feathers! And why not stay and chat over a NAP after every round? And why not to have another HARLEM SHAKE?! :-)
@ Who? All the people, all ages welcome, all the families, everyone... CSers or not!
Don’t forget your equipment: a pillow, a pajama, a lot of fun!
Read carefully the description below.
### Share & Join… You Must Do It!!! ###
### AFTER THE FIGHT EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO CLEAN... WE NEED YOUR HANDS TOO ###
* Invite your friends, enemies, grandparents, foster children, pen pals, pets, and mentors. Dress up, dress down, come in teams, come by yourself, and remember…
" LET'S SHAKE SOME DUST AND WAKE UP THE SLEEPERS!"
@ ENG @
TAKE ATTENTION BELOW -> RULES
0) First and foremost: Just bit violence... DO NOT HURT ANYONE for permanent damage! :p
1) Come to the announced location at 2.30pm on Sat 14th of April with your pillow
2) Soft pillows only (and no extra objects in the pillows)
3) Swing lightly and friendly (many people will be swinging at once)
4) Do not swing at anyone without a pillow or holding a camera
5) Don’t hit anyone with anything other than a pillow
6) Remove your glasses before you jump in
7) NO FEATHERS, let's not make a mess (maybe…)
8) DON'T LEAVE YOUR PILLOWS BEHIND
9) Be cool and hide your pillows until the start signal… wait for the GONG!
10) Dress up Pajamas is highly recommended or whatever you sleep in (no ugly-naked-guys!)
11) Have Fun!!!
12) Clean up (bring bags in case of feathers)
This is the plan:
Let’s separate to two opposite groups: Whites vs Blacks or Mutton vs Sloth or Panda vs Cow :)
The battle will be much better when adrenaline is pumping and there is the desire to beat the opponents.
You choose your team. Simply wear a t-shirt in the color of the team you want to be on and remember not to attack your teammates.
CLEANING UP: This event belongs to all its participants. We are all responsible for it. Avoid making a mess - take your pillows home, try not to spread feathers. Help clean up if you can - bring some bin bags and take your mess with you.
DISCLAIMER: All people attending this event do so at their own risk. You are all responsible for your own welfare (and that of others) as well as the preservation of our city's landmarks. The creators and promoters of this event accept no liability for the actions of its participants.
@ ITA @
LEGGERE ATTENTAMENTE -> REGOLE
0) Prima di tutto: No violenza!
1) Vieni al posto annunciato alle 2.30 del pomeriggio il sab 13 aprile con il tuo cuscino
2) Solo cuscini morbidi (e nessun oggetto extra nei cuscini)
3) “Picchiare” amichevolmente a cuscinate
4) Non colpire chiunque senza un cuscino o con una macchina fotografica
5) Non colpire nessuno con qualcosa di diverso da un cuscino
6) Togliere gli occhiali prima
7) Preferibile no cuscini in piuma per non far troppo casino (attenzione… sarebbe preferibile :p)
8) Non dimenticarsi del proprio equipaggiamento
9) Attendere il segnale di partenza ... aspettare il GONG!
10) Sii cool, indossare il pigiama è altamente raccomandato
11) Buon divertimento!
12) Pulire (portare sacchetti in caso di piume da raccogliere)
Questo il piano:
Separiamoci in due gruppi avversari: bianchi e neri, colorati o neutri, montoni o bradipi, panda o mucche :)
La battaglia sarà molto più avvincente quando l’adrenalina sale insieme al desiderio di battere gli avversari.
Puoi scegliere la tua squadra. Basta vestire una t-shirt del colore della squadra di cui desideri far parte e ricordare di non attaccare i tuoi compagni di squadra... oppure far ognuno squadra a sé :p)